Japan is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Japan possess mountainsides onsen (hot springs) village, beaches and megacities. Travellers should grab all beautiful things and experience their real-life here.
Here you must visit the top 10 places in japan in 2022
- Tokyo: Tokyo is the megacity that reflects the colours of Japan. Begin your Tokyo journey gently, in the ancient temple town of Asakusa. There are different places on here Tokyo Skytree is the world’s tallest tower and the world’s largest underground floodwater diversion facility, MAOUDC, the National Museum of Western Art and Ueno Zoo.
2. Kyoto: Kyoto is the best city on the island of Honshu that is the main island in Japan. Kyoto is famous for its many classical Buddhist temples, as well as gardens, imperial palaces, Shinto shrines and traditional wooden houses.
3. Nara: Nara is an ancient city of Japan which have traditional Japanese cultural, history and temples. Here is also popular for its beautiful park and hundreds of deer.
4. Hokkaido: Hokkaido is the second largest, northernmost of Japan’s main islands. In winter season is lots of snowfall, below zero temperatures and frozen seas. In summer season is not sunny and humid other than part of Japan. This place is best for natural hot springs.
5. Ishigaki: Ishigaki is Japanese island southwest of Okinawa Hontō. This palace is the latest travelling zone in Japan. There is the most trending travel spots for 2022.
6. Hiroshima: Hiroshima is one of the most historical cities in Japan. One of the atomic attached in this places however it preserves his beauty.
7. Sapporo: Sapporo is famous for beer and skiing. You come here and forget the heat and humidity. And also annual Sapporo Snow Festival featuring enormous ice sculptures. In this place The Sapporo Beer Museum traces the city’s brewing history.
8. Yakushima: On this Island, you will see beautiful nature with imagined waterfalls. It is also famous for its wildlife, cedar and forests.
9. Hakuba: Hakuba is winter sports hub and here you will see japanese village. You can also explore various mountain resorts that offer incredible skiing, snowboarding, and hiking experiences.
10. Kamakura: The place of Buddha resides in Kamakura. This place is located south of Tokyo. You will see here seaside of Japan.